Prep Time: 2 hours Cook Time: 45 mins
4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
1 packet Fajita Seasoning
1 packet Red Enchilada sauce
2 small cans of Green Chillies
2 C "Mexican Cheese Mix"
1- 10/12 count package Flour Tortillas
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 jar salsa
1. Place the chicken breasts in a crock pot.
2. Sprinkle the seasoning over the top of the chicken.
3. Pour hot water over the chicken until it is mostly covered.
4. Turn heat on high and cook for 4 hours then one low for 2.
5. Take the chicken breasts out of the pan one at a time and shred with a fork.
6. Place the shredded chicken back in the skillet and simmer for another hour.
7. Remove the chicken from the fajita sauce and place in a bowl.
Preheat your oven to 350.
8. Take the cream cheese and salsa and mix together in a bowl. Set to the side. In another bowl make you your red enchilada sauce.
9. Place the chicken, chilies, and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
10. Pour about 1/2 C of the fajita sauce over the top of the other ingredients.
11. With an electric beater, blend the chicken mixture together.
12. Add a small splash of milk at this point, small splash.
13. Take your tortillas and spoon some of your cream cheese salsa mixture into them spreading it around. Fill with chicken, roll up and place in your pan.
14. Pour your enchilada sauce over top the tortillas and cover with cheese.
15. Bake for 45 minutes.