Chicken Gnocchi Soup
This recipe is pretty much just like the soup you will find at Olive Garden!
2 lbs Chicken Breasts (cooked and diced)
4 C Chicken Stock
2 C Half-and-Half
1 stalk Celery (diced)
1 Garlic clove (minced)
1/2 Carrot (shredded)
1/2 Onion (diced)
1 C fresh Spinach (chopped)
1 tbs Olive Oil
1 tsp Thyme
Salt and Pepper
16 oz Potato Gnocchi (you can buy this at the store)
1 tbs Cornstarch (optional)
1. Saute the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in olive oil over medium heat until onion is translucent.
2. Add chicken, chicken stock, half and half, salt and pepper, and thyme.
3. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
5. Heat to boiling
6. Dissolve cornstarch in 1-2 tbs water at this point if you want a thicker soup.
7. Ladle into bowls and serve!