Prep Time: 30 mins Cook Time: 30 mins + 1 hour to simmer
1 small White Onion
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 cloves Garlic (minced)
1 tbs Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
3 lbs Ground Beef (or turkey)
1 tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 C Ketchup
1 1/2 C Of your favorite BBQ Sauce
3 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Worcestershire
3 tbs Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tbs Water
1. Chop the vegetables up.
2. Heat up a large skillet and add 1 T olive oil. Add your vegetables and cover with the lid letting a bit of steam escape. Cook the vegetables for about 7 minutes, or until they are soft.
3. Add your ground beef and Montreal Steak Seasoning. Grind a bit of salt and pepper over the top. Chop your beef all up with a spatula and let it brown.
4. Once your meat is browned add all the other ingredients to the pan. Stir them around and get it all mixed together.
5. Let the whole mixture simmer on medium low for 1 hour.
6. Remove from heat and serve on a Kaiser roll.