Bacon "Cheeseburger" Meatloaf:
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: approx 60 min
1 Lb ground Chuck (turkey or beef works as well)
10 slices of Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
8 oz Sharp Cheddar (grated)
2 large Eggs (lightly beaten/whisked)
1/4 C Toasted Bread Crumbs
1/4 C Mayonnaise (may sub with sour cream of plain Greek yogurt)
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
2 tbs Yellow Mustard
1/2 C ketchup
1 (3 oz) can French Fried Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck, bacon, cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, mayo (or sub), worcestershine sauce, salt and pepper; mixing well.
3. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard.
4. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
5. Shape into a loaf and place into a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan.
6. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf.
7. Bake 40 minutes. Then remove the meatloaf and top with French fried onions; bake another 10 to 15 minutes (until meat is no longer pink).