Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins:
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins average
1 1/2 C Flour
1 C Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tps Salt
1/2 C Sour Cream
3 or 4 ripe Bananas
1 C Chocolate Chips
1/2 C chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl beat the egg and add the bananas and mix until they are all mashed up and smooth.
4. Add the sour cream to the banana mixture and mix together for 30 seconds.
5. Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix just until smooth.
6. Add your chocolate chips and walnuts and fold into the batter.
7. Carefully spoon the batter into muffin tins, 3/4 of the way full.
8. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
9. Muffins are done when your tooth pick comes out clean.