Chicken Lemon Pasta:
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
1 pound dried Penne
2 Chicken Breasts (cut into fingers)
Salt and Black Pepper
2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
3 tbs Olive Oil
3 tbs roughly chopped fresh Parsley (for garnish)
2 Lemons (juiced)
1/2 C grated Parmesan
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, until al dente. Drain well.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken.
4. Grill until golden and completely cooked. Remove to a plate and slice.
5. Add the garlic slices and red pepper flakes to a saute pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and saute until fragrant.
6. Add the cooked pasta and turn heat off. Mix all together.
7. Remove pasta to a large bowl.
8. Add chicken to the warm pasta and season with salt and pepper.
9. Sprinkle in chopped parsley. Add the juice of 2 lemons and mix.
10. Before serving top with Parmesan (if you want add some zest from the lemon as well).