Happy April Fools Day!
Box mix of brownie (including extra ingredients listed on box: eggs, oil, water)
Box mix of yellow cake (including extra ingredients listed on box: eggs, oil, water)
Red, yellow, and green food coloring.
1. Line your 13 x 9" inch pan with parchment paper. Bake brownies according to the box directions. Allow to cool then lift parchment/brownies out of pan.
2. Make cupcakes according to the box directions. Let cool on a cooling rack.
3. Prepare the buns and meat. Use a 2 inch circle diameter cookie cutter and cut out 24 circles from the brownies. Depending on each cupcake's height, cut them into halves or thirds. Add a brownie circle to the bottom of a cupcake.
4. Pour coconut flakes into a bowl and add green food coloring. Mix together till coconut flakes are green. (This is your "lettuce")
5. Make your frosting divide it evenly and add red food coloring (for tomato) to half and yellow (for mustard) to the other.
6. Put the red (tomato) frosting on top of the brownie and drizzle the yellow (mustard over that. Sprinkle with your green coconut flakes and put you "top bun" back on top.
1 C of Unsalted Butter
4 C of Powdered Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tbs of Half & Half (Milk Creamer)
1. Make sure your butter is room temperature. Use either a stand mixer or hand mixer, on medium speed, whip the butter until it is light and fluffy.
2. Turn off your mixer and slowly add in your powdered sugar. Add one cup at a time and whip each cup into the butter, before adding the next.
3. Add in your 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla and whip it into the frosting.
4. Slowly add the half & half. Do it one tablespoon at a time and after each tablespoon of creamer whip it into the frosting.