Spinach & Bacon Quiche:A quiche even a man will like.
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 45 min
5 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 C heavy cream
Salt and pepper
3 C chopped fresh baby Spinach, packed
1 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 C shredded Swiss cheese
1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted into a 9-inch glass pie plate (grease your pie plate)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender, and beat together.
3. Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.
4. Pour the egg mixture on top.
5. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
6. Allow to cool slightly before serving.