Just like Chilli's but better because you don't have to go there.
"Texas" Cheese Fries:
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: Whatever your directions say for cooking the fries + 5-10 min for the cheese to melt.
1 bag of Orida french fries
1 bag of shredded cheese blend (I recommend either the Mexican-3-cheese blend or shredded Colby-Jack cheese)
1 package of real precooked-crumbled Bacon
1 jar of Jalapeno Peppers
1 Green Onion
Pepper and Season All Salt
Ranch salad dressing (optional, not everybody likes dipping their fries into it)
**1 can of Chilli
1. Spread the fries evenly over a cookie sheet and bake according to package, season with pepper and season all salt.
2. When the fries are done remove them from the oven.
3. You can either leave the fries on the baking pan of place them into an oven safe skillet pan (I recommend finding a skillet or dish of some kind).
4. Add a thick layer of cheese on top of the fries and return to the oven and bake until the cheese is all melted (**this is where you could add the chilli. Add the chilli over top of the fries then the cheese and place back in the oven)
5. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle on your chopped green onion, bacon, and jalapenos.
6. Serve with Ranch salad dressing on the side.