It's like camping in your kitchen, only better, no mosquitoes to deal with.
Prep Time: 20 min approx Cook Time: 60 min give or take
6 tbs Butter (melted)
1 1/2 C crushed Graham Cracker crumbs
2 tbs Sugar
Brownie: *to cheat you can always used box mix brownies*
8 tbs (1 stick) Butter
4 oz Unsweetened Chocolate (chopped)
1 C packed Brown Sugar
3/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Salt
4 large Eggs
1 C Flour
4 C large Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line an 8 by-8-inch square baking pan with foil so it hangs over the edges by about 1 inch.
For the crust:
1. Lightly brush the foil with some of the melted butter.
2. In a medium bowl stir the rest of the butter into the crumbs and sugar.
3. Pour the crumb mixture into the bottom of your foiled pan, pressing it evenly over the bottom of the pan.
4. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
1. Put the butter and chocolate in a medium microwave safe bowl.
2. Turn the microwave power onto 75 percent and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the bowl stir the chocolate, and microwave again until completely melted (about 2 more minutes).
4. Stir the brown and white sugars, vanilla and salt into the melted chocolate.
5. Add the eggs and beat vigorously to make a thick and shiny looking batter.
6. Add the flour and stir until incorporated.
7. Pour batter into the prepared pan, with the gram cracker crust on the bottom.
8. Bake until a toothpick can be inserted into the middle and comes out mostly clean, with a few crumbs, about 45 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and layer marshmallows across the top and toast under the broiler until golden brown about 2 minutes.
10. Keep a close eye on them, as they can brown quickly.
11. Cool on a rack in the pan for 10-15 minutes.
12. After your pan has cooled gently removing the brownies from the pan using the aluminum flaps.
13. Cut and serve!