1. Even when you are all grown up you will always be my baby boy, but I will remember to (try and) treat you as an adult and show you respect as an adult.
2. Always trust in God, pray, and be the spiritual leader of your house
3. Always treat women with respect, that girl is somebodies princess and her daddy may known how to use a gun.
4. Don't go around looking for trouble or starting fights but always defend those who are unable to defend themselves and yourself when needed.
5. Don't be in a hurry to grow up, it doesn't stop, but childhood and being carefree ends far to quickly.
6. When you are grown keep the kid in you alive, it will keep you young.
7. Academics and trophies on the wall will never be as important as your character.
8. Manners still matter. "Please" and "thank you", "Yes Sir/Mam" make an impression on people.
9. You are and always will be loved by so many people!
10. Never be scared to come and talk to us about anything, we will listen even if what you have to say upsets us.
11. Never be scared to stand up for what you know is right even if everybody else is trying to tell you to do something else, people will respect you more for your convictions.
12. Drugs are bad, mkay. Just say no, there are better things to do with your time.
13. Respect your elders, even if you feel they are stupid.
14. On the same line respect our countries service members, they put their lives on the line to allow us civilians to say and do stupid things.
15. Men and women are equal in different ways. There are things you will be able to do that a girl will not be able to and there are things girls can do that you will not be able to. Those differences are what make for a great relationship.
16. Invest your money wisely and save your pennies because one day they will add up to dollars.
17.You determine your true happiness.
18. Always finish what you start and do your best at it, even if you decide you don't like it.
19. Care about your personal appearance, and take care of your body but remember it's not the most important thing.
20. Be you! To quote Dr Seuss "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You" Be the best you that you can be and don't be ashamed of who you are.
Always remember daddy and I will always love you, till the end of time!